You have an innate understanding of how the camera can exaggerate or flatten space. I often admire your deliberate use of the camera frame and the intentionality and conviction behind your shots. Don't be afraid to sometimes get closer to your subjects and try examining shallow space. The best shots here (in terms of the assignment) are the photographs of man with shopping carts and the woman in front of citizens bank. Here you use the parking arrows and manipulate the depth of the photograph in ways that run counterintuitively to the figures. Both these shots are subtle but framed beautifully. I enjoyed their understated beauty-- well done!
You have an innate understanding of how the camera can exaggerate or flatten space. I often admire your deliberate use of the camera frame and the intentionality and conviction behind your shots. Don't be afraid to sometimes get closer to your subjects and try examining shallow space. The best shots here (in terms of the assignment) are the photographs of man with shopping carts and the woman in front of citizens bank. Here you use the parking arrows and manipulate the depth of the photograph in ways that run counterintuitively to the figures. Both these shots are subtle but framed beautifully. I enjoyed their understated beauty-- well done!
ReplyDelete