Thursday, March 29, 2012

Photo Book (Shoot #1)

During my first shoot for the photo-book final assignment, I shot without a definite plan. I knew what I was interested in, which is line, symmetry, and balance. I also knew that I wanted to maintain the solitude of the park by not including people in my shot. The images I chose as my strongest images are based on their formal elements.  They focus on different sections of the playground rather than the playground as a whole. Although, I took some images of the park as a whole, I have not chosen them as my strongest images because they do not seem to fit within the set at this point in my experiments. I may try and take more pictures of the park as a whole to try and incorporate the previous images and to see how the inclusion expands my project.






No comments:

Post a Comment